Power Engineering Consuting Joint Stock Company 3
Technical experts32 Ngo Thoi Nhiem Str, Dist 3, HCMC
Tel: +(84) 08 3930 7157
Fax: +(84) 08 3930 7938
Contact: Mr. Nguyen Hoang Dung - Director of Renewable Energies Department
Contact Tel: (+84) 963 724 174
PECC3 is working on the areas of construction engineering consultancy in power plants, netwwork plants such as: thermal power plants, transmission and distribution networks, substation, new and renewable energy as well as other industrial and civil works, including:
Investigation, survey on topography, geology, hydrometeorology for power plant and network projects.
- Supervision, surveys, description geotechnical foundation pit, drilling concrete, foundation treatment for power projects, power grids and construction.
- Planning for power development (hydro power, thermal power, wind power, renewable power….) on the river, region, regions, provinces, cities and the whole territory of Vietnam.
- Planning for improvement and development power network of areas, regions, provinces, cities, districts, wards, towns, industrial zones and power complexes.
- Advisory for establishment of Feasibility Study (FS), technical design, detailed design and cost estimate of power plants, transmission line and substation projects from 15kV to 500kV.
- Advisory for establishment of FS, technical design, detailed design and total cost estimate of new and renewable energy, civil and irrigation projects…
- Advisory for establishment of bidding document, organization and evaluation of procurement , construction building documents for international and domestic projects.
- Advisory for project management and construction supervision of the power plant and power netwwork projects, civil and industrial work projects and irrigation projects.
- Advisory for appraisal of consultancy documents: Planning, FS, Basic Design, Technical Design, Total cost estimate, Detailed Design Drawing, technology and equipment manufacturing drawing, …
- Quality control and testing of construction materials.
- Research and assessment of environment impact to projects (EIA).
- Advisory for planning compensation settlement, resettlement action plan (RAP), ethnic minority development plan (EMDP), master planning on resettlement and compensation for power plant and power network projects.
- Advisory for fabrication of steel towers and concrete structures for power network and telecommunication and SCADA project.
- Advisory for installation wind measurement monitoring tower, establishment monitoring milestones, monitoring the displacement of hydraulic works of hydro, thermal and network power plant.
- Making the protection plans for corridors of hydropower projects; reservoir operating procedures; testing the safety of hydropower project, plan for flood control at downstream area of hydropower project.
- Measuring and drawing land boundary, establishment the cadastral mapping for land clearance of construction projects.